We are always on the look out for energetic, enthusiastic and like-minded people to join our team. Individuals with a passion for making people happy, creating enjoyable atmospheres and cooking up some delicious fresh food.
An ethos of loyalty, commitment and hard work compliments a wicked sense of humour, and a love for what we do running through all areas of our business. Looking after our team is key, and in turn, you look after our customers.
Training is provided along with good rates of pay, opportunities for further training and progression – all in an expanding business with a variety of potential avenues to go down. Then of course there’s the nights out, and staff parties. We’ll provide the training you need so experience isn’t essential but the right attitude to learn and improve is non-negotiable.
Team Leader – as of October 2019 we are especially seeking out individuals whos forte is being a great people person. This role is heavy customer service based, ensuring a great expierence for all our guests and being a real role model for the rest of the gang! Pay dependant on your ability to negotiate well…and some relevant prior expierence.
Remember: We want to hear about you, your ideas and your hobbies, not just your qualifications.
Something you can get on board with? Get in touch; email@example.com
We started life in the back of a Landrover Defender in 2013 selling pizzas at fesitvals, markets and local towns across Somerset. We now serve our fresh and fast handmade sourough pizzas from 3 locations in Bristol and are recognised as one of the best independent brands in the city (so we are told!) and want to build on this as we grow.
We are recruiting for a flexible events manager to help us run a busy season of wedding & events with our landrover. We started back in 2013 with our defender roving the streets of Somerset selling pizzas in local towns, this side of the business is still going strong and growing.
We are looking for someone with a catering/ festival background to take ownership of our events business to grow it further, it might suit someone with a flexible day job looking for some extra adhoc hospitality work. We are hopeful this role will develop into a permanent role as the business grows.
- Assist with the planning and preparation of events; site visits, responding to queries, staffing & management of equipment.
- Ensure smooth travel, execution and clear up of all events.
- Potentially assist with sales; following up on leads, lead generation (through venues, events managers, social media, networking locally).
Hours of work; Part Time & Flexible – Mostly evening and weekend work, as and when we have events booked in.
- Must be over 21 & hold a full clean driving license.
- Must have experience in the events industry in some capacity
- Be flexible work events as and when required – some short notice
Team members & Supervisors – Bristol
We are looking to add some fun, energetic and passionate people to our team in all three locations across Bristol ready for a busy summer period and beyond.
We don’t have front or back of house roles here at Pizzarova, everyone is expected to be great with the customers, wash up and knock up a mean sourdough base (after your training ofcourse!), so you’ll get plenty of variety in your role and hopefully learn a few things too.
Requirements & Experience;
- Any experience working in a good quality, fast paced environment will stand you in good stead, but a sense of humour, good work ethic and can do attitude is non-negotiable.
- We have both team member and management roles available so please include all relevant experience in your application.
Hours of Work;
- Both full time & flexible part time roles – please specify in your application which role you would like to be considered for.
To apply for one of our roles please drop us a line on the address below including a short paragrpagh about why you want to work with us and the role you’d like to be considered for.
No roles listed? If we’re not actively recruiting still email in, we always love hearing from great customer focused people wanting to join our business.